That was too much fun !! first time horns & babies

little leaf

Avid Member
the babies just had their first horns ever - at first , they would not eat them- but as soon as I put it on my finger- it was a free for all :p I could not load my fingers fast enough ~ lol once they knew they could eat them, they were all but jumping out of the cage after them - that was a BLAST and THANK YOU so much pigglett79 for the fun - they LOVED them ( I had to stop myself so I can save a few for the big guys :p and did not want to over do it ) the last pic cracks me up- look how big their eyeballs are- LOL - they were so excited with the worms-

Last edited:
LOL! that's cute, when they have never seen something before, it takes a little prodding, but I love how after tasting it, they suddenly perk up, eyes get big, and they get all excitted :D

Nice pics! That's how all my chams were, not to sure at first but now that they know what they are, they dont waste a minute to grab one!

How cool!!! Cute chams you got there :) I've been thinking about getting some hornworms for my guy. Where did you get yours?

How cool!!! Cute chams you got there :) I've been thinking about getting some hornworms for my guy. Where did you get yours?

DO IT !! your chams will love you forever :D these I got from a forum member, but I have gotten them for Great Lakes too- but this is the first time they have ever come small enough for my little ones to be able to have some - I dont know who had more fun, me or them - :p

I think I may give it a try. I have a 5 month old veiled so I have to find some pretty small one. I check out that website, thanks! :)

Those cute tiny babies, don't you ever feed them Cheryl? They act like they are starving and I know better than that. They must have been a riot to watch. Glad we at least got pictures.:)

Back
Top Bottom