Thankyou

sandy mackie

:)just to thank everybody with the help and advice for Bugeeta .She is still laying one egg now and again , still looks like some more still to come. but shes shedding eating and drinking fine. She's more active and greedy and on the mend for sure.thankyou for saving her:)

That is great news - thanks for the update. I was wondering how you were both doing. Fingers crossed she hurries up and lays them for you!

Sandy you do have a unique girl. She just wants to do it her way. Glad for you and her both that is seems to be working. fingers still crossed.:)

11 eggs today .wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.shes loking a bit baggy but still more to come . she actually popped out two when i was misting her !

2 more today ..that makes around 40 ..ive been putting crosses on the calendar to keep count . im wondering when to expect the next batch and do you think she'll do the same?shes looking a bit baggy 'ive told her not to worry , it happens to the best of us .Anyway....Yesterday i had visitors ,my 4 dogs were playing with my friends kids , people were coming and going.I kept everybody away from bugeeta , but the kids were still peeking . the place was noisy .can you believe she laid all those eggs !! she just squatted over the branch ,lifts up one leg and pop.Just to let you know ,she has a hide place in the corner ,i never go near there ,she also has a favorite spray place. she always chooses full view to lay the eggs :eek: no digging .if we get snowed i again im gonna make names up for all the eggs , or am i being crazy again,should i make a necklace:D:)

Back
Top Bottom