Thanks to Coastal Silkworm

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacho

I know there are a lot of different places to get feeders from, I always shop around for a variety for my Chams. I saw someone post about Coastal Silkworms in the past. Well I picked up some silk and horned worms from Coastal Silkworms West yesterday, I called and left a message for my order and asked if I could pick them up in two hours. Within a few Carla returned my call and said I could come by and pick them up. Since they are local in San Diego and close to my work it makes it easy for me. If your in the local SD area give them a shout and even if your not they will ship out. They treated me right... I will be back...
Thanks Carla and Gary.

Cheers,
Mark:)

I ordered some eggs a couple weeks ago and this is my first time dealing with silkworms. So I had a couple of questions about hatching and such and I absoluletly LOVED that they had a chat service till around 9ish at night. I thought that was definatley GREAT customer service. I'm a life long customer now!!!

KL, Agree, we were talking a bit when I picked mine up very personable and customer oriented.

I just made a purchase from them last week, but I did mention tho them that I would feel better about purchasing from them if they were sponsors on here:D. They do have great survive and product.

I purchased from Coastal about 3 weeks ago (and I had a thread about how great their customer service was)
I have to say, the silks are still going strong, my Cham LOVES them, and I too am a life long client now
Couldn't be happier with them,
P.S. I was referred to them by either Carol or JannB I think, gotta go back and look. Want credit where credit is due :)!

I purchased from Coastal about 3 weeks ago (and I had a thread about how great their customer service was)
I have to say, the silks are still going strong, my Cham LOVES them, and I too am a life long client now
Couldn't be happier with them,
P.S. I was referred to them by either Carol or JannB I think, gotta go back and look. Want credit where credit is due :)!

Thanks for all pointing us in the right direction.

Shanks, agree, I asked them as well about sponsorship, if it is a route they want to go all the better if I'm still willing.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom