Thankful for the forums!

hiddenflaws

Avid Member
Being a first time chameleon owner is stressful! I am one of those people who always seems to stress over something that is nothing. :ROFLMAO:
However, I love my lil guy. Couldn't ask for another first time chameleon to experience with and get to know as time passes. I am also very thankful for the community when it comes to helping me understand things. Especially my girl @Kristen Wilkins !!! I owe you one!

Now look at how cute he is ;)
D46E9E7B-EFB0-4B0D-827C-15CF93CEB5E1.jpeg

Being a first time chameleon owner is stressful! I am one of those people who always seems to stress over something that is nothing. :ROFLMAO:
However, I love my lil guy. Couldn't ask for another first time chameleon to experience with and get to know as time passes. I am also very thankful for the community when it comes to helping me understand things. Especially my girl @Kristen Wilkins !!! I owe you one!

Now look at how cute he is ;)
View attachment 259405
Absolutely adorable, pascal is going to be a looker ❤️. Your doing a wonderful job !. Pascal is a lucky little boy xo .

Absolutely adorable, pascal is going to be a looker ❤. Your doing a wonderful job !. Pascal is a lucky little boy xo .

Thank you so much! That honestly means a lot right now. I am so excited for him to become an adult! Maybe one day (once I'm more experienced and comfortable that is) I'll get a female and look into breeding? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you so much! That honestly means a lot right now. I am so excited for him to become an adult! Maybe one day (once I'm more experienced and comfortable that is) I'll get a female and look into breeding? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Having little one is an amazing experience . However it’s so very hard to let them go . You just fall In love with all of the baby ;) .

Having little one is an amazing experience . However it’s so very hard to let them go . You just fall In love with all of the baby ;) .

Yes! I have a friend who's coming to stay with me for the weekend and we'll be gone from Friday-Sunday and I'm so nervous and tempted to cancel just because I don't feel comfortable leaving him for that long. My boyfriend will be taking care of him and I'm making him watch what I do with him every day, but wow I feel like I can't detach myself from him! :ROFLMAO:

Yes! I have a friend who's coming to stay with me for the weekend and we'll be gone from Friday-Sunday and I'm so nervous and tempted to cancel just because I don't feel comfortable leaving him for that long. My boyfriend will be taking care of him and I'm making him watch what I do with him every day, but wow I feel like I can't detach myself from him! :ROFLMAO:
We next to never travel as a family do to our babies . It’s been a few years since we all did an over night we really do not like leaving them . We take rescues in as well , their care is even a bit more . Their certainly a responsibility , not everyone can care for them properly . I’m sure your boyfriend will do wonderful if he’s been watching . Maybe even have him do a full day while you are home . Then you may have more price of mind he definitely has the care down .

Last edited:
We next to never travel as a family do to our babies . It’s been a few years since we all did an over night we really do not like leaving them . We take rescues in as well , their care is even a bit more . Their certainly a responsibility , not everyone can care for them properly . I’m sure your boyfriend will do wonderful if he’s been watching . Maybe even have him do a full day while your home so your know he’s definitely got it down .

Yes, I'm actually making him coat the crickets in the supplement I give him and feed him every now and then. He also has been turning his lights on and off at 9:45 (am-pm) while misting. I told him I'm making him do everything tomorrow. I think he'll be ok with it. I don't know if he's more nervous or I am. :LOL:

Agree :ROFLMAO:
He doesn't really like when I pull my phone out to take pictures of him, but his face is just so cute to me!
I never get too close to him and always zoom in to get a close shot, but he is not a photoshoot kind of guy!
Our girl Frances used to bite at the phone . She immensely disliked that dang beast of a thing . She for sure was positive it was there to EAT HER !!. Kill it right away was her Mode !!. Even if it was across the ROOM !!.

Our girl Frances used to bite at the phone . She immensely disliked that dang beast of a thing . She for sure was positive it was there to EAT HER !!. Kill it right away was her Mode !!. Even if it was across the ROOM !!.

I know right?! I swear Pascal knows when I am about to get my phone out because when I do, he immediately tries to hide behind his leaves or in the back corner. Like, hello? Don't you know I am trying to get your picture so I can show the world how cute you are? Although everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy when I say he's cute except for my bf who agrees that he is definitely cute and handsome.

I know right?! I swear Pascal knows when I am about to get my phone out because when I do, he immediately tries to hide behind his leaves or in the back corner. Like, hello? Don't you know I am trying to get your picture so I can show the world how cute you are? Although everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy when I say he's cute except for my bf who agrees that he is definitely cute and handsome.
I just love their faces . I love everything about them ❤️.

Back
Top Bottom