Terrible Finding at Petco, Help

kris150

I just got home from petco to pick up some crickets for my male chameleon and I looked in the chameleon cage because they just got two new babies in that are adorable and there is a female in there that was there when I bought my guy about 2 weeks ago and she is way too big for the cage they have her in and she has MBD in her front legs to the point where she has trouble climbing and had to post herself up on her chin just to stay up. It was so sad to watch and when I bought my cham the guy told me that they had had these two for awhile. I'm just nervous if my guy has MBD since the female did but I don't see any signs of it in him. He climbs perfectly and I touch his legs when I take him out to bask and he doesn't seem to have any trouble. Could the female have developed the curvature in her legs in two weeks? I didn't really see her much when I was there two weeks ago so i'm not sure if she had it then too. Does he look fine to you?

016_zps531879df.jpg

IMG_9709_zps623fb831.jpg

IMG_9705_zps3de2db3d.jpg

IMG_9708_zpsd7caef9a.jpg

IMG_9701_zps9d9ba9bb.jpg

p.s. I sent an email to Petco about the females condition so hopefully they help her:(

Did you speak with a manager at the petco?> sometimes they are receptive to suggestions from customers, because many of them dont know that something is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom