Temporary set up...

maxttu

Got the boys in their 2x2x4 enclosures. They'll enjoy this for today and I'll start finalizing everything and everyone else next week when I move back to Houston.

I'll have Walker, Broadway and my 1.2 tamatave's after this week! :D

raveha8a.jpg

I'll bet they enjoy some outside time. Be careful they don't blow over. They look light weight.

The best of luck with your move. I hate moving.

I'll bet they enjoy some outside time. Be careful they don't blow over. They look light weight.

The best of luck with your move. I hate moving.

Def watching for the blow over. That's how I lost my 1st panther, Maynard. :(

Like! except for the 1.2 Tamatave part. I think they are comfortable right where they are :)

BTW... You are going to have to change pumpkins name. After her 1st shed she lost her orange color and is now throwing crazy sky blues.

Jason

I have placed a piece of plywood in between the two enclosures. ;)

Nice! I know that after we get our first panther that I want to look at getting a Jackson or a Nosy Be and was unsure what I would put between the cages. This tells me what I can do. :D

Thanks!

Thanks, y'all! And if you'll notice, I took the PVC bottom and cut out all but a 2" trim and hot-glued screen for drainage. Now I can use these enclosures inside or out! ;)

Jason- no pics of my girl?? :D

Ok, I'm leaving the boys in Houston this week and I've got the aquazamp rigged up! Cross your fingers!!!

ube2adup.jpg

Looks to be official! Wednesday should be my last day in San Antonio! I'll be heading to get my tamatave's from Biffle and taking them back to Houston! :D

Best of luck with the move! Can't wait to see some pics back in Houston, but I'm sure we won't have to! :D Safe trip! ;)

Just as a friendly heads-up, I had a mistking burnout on me from being in the direct sunlight to much. I would suggest covering the pump so that it is at least shaded by something or out of direct sun.

:) Good luck!

Just as a friendly heads-up, I had a mistking burnout on me from being in the direct sunlight to much. I would suggest covering the pump so that it is at least shaded by something or out of direct sun.

:) Good luck!

That's a very good point, Nick! The pic that shows the AZ set up is under a canopy. The pump and bucket are directly under the canopy and the cages are partially covered. Good look out, man!

Back
Top Bottom