Temperature change from inside to outside

I am setting up a cage outside for my little man. I was wondering if the transition from any temperature changes will be stressful to him? He has a cage in the house that he stays in but he loves it outside too. Right now and for the next few months, the mornings are the best times for him to go outside. It's getting very humid here. I just didn't want him getting all upset because of the sudden weather change taking him from inside..out. Lol.. I hope this makes sense to someone! I have sw tanks and I know acclimation is important. Thanks all! :)

Each cham is different so you will just have to see how he reacts. We use to live in Charleston and it gets really hot there so be very careful not to over heat him. :eek:

Each cham is different so you will just have to see how he reacts. We use to live in Charleston and it gets really hot there so be very careful not to over heat him. :eek:

For sure! He seems to love it but it DOES get so hot so I only try to in the mornings and that's not going to last long in another month or so. We go to bed and wake up HOT here during these next few months as you know! Lol Thanks jannb :D

Back
Top Bottom