Temp & Humidity guages

DABRUTE

What do you use? What are the best? If it has a probe, where do you place the probe in the cage? SORRY in advance! lol *USE THE SEARCH BUTTON* I know I know. :):)

Ya i use them in the bug bin and in the cages. I use the probe model for basking spots. Humidity will only be accurate to 5% unless you get something in the $200 range. The really bad "lizard" ones will have a 10% spread if you line up a bunch of them.

Ya i use them in the bug bin and in the cages. I use the probe model for basking spots. Humidity will only be accurate to 5% unless you get something in the $200 range. The really bad "lizard" ones will have a 10% spread if you line up a bunch of them.

thanks!!!!

I use that exact one for my room humidity monitoring (it works well), but I use the exoterra thermo-hygro with probe inside my cages. I place the probe in a place where it doesn't get soaked by the mistking, near a common perch.

pt2470_combometer_packaging-v1-380-380.jpg

I use that exact one for my room humidity monitoring (it works well), but I use the exoterra thermo-hygro with probe inside my cages. I place the probe in a place where it doesn't get soaked by the mistking, near a common perch.

pt2470_combometer_packaging-v1-380-380.jpg
So you just let the probe hang there?

I have 3 of the Exo-Terra Temp gauges and 3 of the Exo-Terra Hygro gauges.

I have them measuring the top, middle, and bottom of the cage.

Back
Top Bottom