Tell me what you guys think

pantherkid2

Established Member
i just purchased this guy from jim at chameleon company. Thanks jim :d WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

CANT WAIT UNTIL HE SHOWS UP WED MORNING

Attachments

• 910639.jpg
    910639.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I think you will be very pleased!!!!:) Ive done business with Jim a few times and has always been pleasant! Great communication, great animals, and a great price!!!!

I do have to warn you though. Jims pics or whoever takes them doesnt do his animals justice:p If you think he looks good in the pic just wait untill you recieve him!!!

Do you guys thnk he will be a gooD breeder. I purchased him because of his nice color cant wait to see him in person when he arrives at my front door wed morning. Ill be in search for a nice female in a couple of weeks. :d

Make sure you can take care of one panther before buying another.
Keep this chameleon for a few months before purchasing another.

I'm sure in Texas it gets pretty hot and not too humid just like here in Arizona (unless you live in a cooler part).
If that is the case you should invest in a misting system instead of another chameleon.

yea i wasnt going to rush into anything (SYN ). I just went to my nearest pet shop and purchased a habba mister. i know its not the best of misters but it will do until i can purchase a mistking.

Tell me how those work out, I don't have the proper savings for a MistKing yet, so I might have to get one of those. :)

no problem i know what the big problem is and i have not even used the thing yet. it doesnt spray for more than a minute long. but that better than me having to rush home from doing things to water my cham

yes ill post more pics when he arrives. even though my camera probly wont do this guy any justice. and syn ill let you know how it works after ive used it.

I just went to my nearest pet shop and purchased a habba mister. i know its not the best of misters but it will do until i can purchase a mistking.

Return it while you can...those things are pieces of crap. I bought one for my red-eye that I used to have. They definitely do not mist...it is a spray. Save your money for something nicer.

Pretty boy you have coming :)

Back
Top Bottom