Tax refund project or items?

luvbug237

Anyone planning on doing anything with their tax refund this year? I think I am going to be upgrading my boys to a 24 x 24 x 48 enclosure. One for each of course :) My male panther Mojo will be 1 year old here on the 14th (best hatch day ever) and I am thinking he may need some more space soon. I would also like to add a veiled to my family and I believe they also need a large enclosure once they become adults. I really like the new Dragon Strand cages we just got for a sponsor. Those are nice and upon seeing them I think I want!!

With my return I finally ordered a mist king, and I'm making a diy humidifier/fogger. And most likely get another cham to add to the family!! Ha ha

Anyone planning on doing anything with their tax refund this year? I think I am going to be upgrading my boys to a 24 x 24 x 48 enclosure. One for each of course :) My male panther Mojo will be 1 year old here on the 14th (best hatch day ever) and I am thinking he may need some more space soon. I would also like to add a veiled to my family and I believe they also need a large enclosure once they become adults. I really like the new Dragon Strand cages we just got for a sponsor. Those are nice and upon seeing them I think I want!!

Oh yes, just waiting for everything to come in so I can file. MistKing and another 4x2x2 enclosure are needed. I also love the new sponsor's items, especially the stackable baby cages.

Better off getting standard zoo med reptibreeze 24-24-48 hundred dollars cheaper and exactly the same

Better off getting standard zoo med reptibreeze 24-24-48 hundred dollars cheaper and exactly the same

Not exactly the same. The Dragon Strand breeder series walls and back are PVC lined to hold in mist (so you don't mist the surrounding room) and is rack compatible for people who have that set-up in their chameleon room. The holders mounted on the sides provide a far more stable anchor for your branches than attaching them to the screen wall.

If you don't need any of this then there is no reason to pay more money for a specialized cage. But, there is a huge difference in what you are getting.

Bill

Sorry bill i make pvc structures within my cage and use coated garden stakes to make a tree like home never thought people hung stuff off the cage my apologies about the comparison i was ignorant of the compatabilities

Not exactly the same. The Dragon Strand breeder series walls and back are PVC lined to hold in mist (so you don't mist the surrounding room) and is rack compatible for people who have that set-up in their chameleon room. The holders mounted on the sides provide a far more stable anchor for your branches than attaching them to the screen wall.

If you don't need any of this then there is no reason to pay more money for a specialized cage. But, there is a huge difference in what you are getting.

Bill

Definitely, you get what you pay for and these are top quality cages, I would buy one if I had the extra cash.

And...back to the topic!

Once the refund comes in I might very well end up with a baby Rhacodactylus leachianus! It isn't a chameleon, I know, but who wouldn't want a big sausage of a gecko? :)

Bill

My tax refund will go to pay off all the toys we bought in the past few months. My tax refund is one reason I tell my boyfriend I don't want to get married lol. I like getting a refund!

So I got this idea from doing a lot of research to see what would be the mst effective way to utilize a humidifier. I stumbled upon cushchameleons blog, and saw the blog on how to make this. It's very simple but yet very effective. Now I just have to wait for the mist king to come on Wednesday!!!

I am going to upgrade my male veiled's cage as well! He will be 1 year soon and he is starting to get big!

Back
Top Bottom