Retired Moderator
Mickey - all male

5101410482_8636aac01e_b.jpg

5072024937_7797ca482f_b.jpg

5072625070_5d9e927a42_b.jpg

Mickey - all male

5101410482_8636aac01e_b.jpg

Classic tavetana move for the camera:D

He looks great!! Did the horn just grow like that? Wonder if he knocked it during shipment or something. Either way it adds character;) Thanks for the pictures!!! He looks absolutely amazing and well fed:D

He is growing very well!!

He looks absolutely great!!! Growing right on track and he looks like a hoot!!:D Couldnt have got a better home:)

Is that a glass enclosure?

Yes he is in a glass terrarium. So is my female tavanta. They are small as adults, body size only 2 - 2 1/2 inches. They are also very active so each has a 24x24x24 terrarium. It is perfect for these guys as I can control heat and humidity, in my climate in winter, and that is a BIG issue. But both are healthy and doing well, and thanks for asking Rafael. A lot of people are hesitant to ask. I like to explain why I do things and most of the time don't have an opportunity.

I use both screen and terrariums, I select enclosures based on meeting the needs of that specific chameleon.

Last edited:
Yes he is in a glass terrarium. So is my female tavanta. They are small as adults, body size only 2 - 2 1/2 inches. They are also very active so each has a 24x24x24 terrarium. It is perfect for these guys as I can control heat and humidity, in my climate in winter, and that is a BIG issue. But both are healthy and doing well, and thanks for asking Rafael. A lot of people are hesitant to ask. I like to explain why I do things and most of the time don't have an opportunity.

I use both screen and terrariums, I select enclosures based on meeting the needs of that specific chameleon.

They are definitely doing well in the terrariums! From what I have read and experienced some, they are prone to big environment changes. Say going from outside to inside with no intermediate change. Seems they had no problems going from screen enclosures to the terrarium. Keep up the good work and I expect some hatchlings in 2 more years:eek:

Back
Top Bottom