Tampa repticon = new zoo med

Do you know who Corry Woods is? Have you seen his ball pythons?

I need you to speak English...not "Snakese" ...
I like snakes but I don't know any of the terms for them. Only ever had a rough green for a very short time and my son had a snow corn and an albino corn. (The rough green came with mites so I took him back to the person I bought him from and said please get rid of the mites and give me the snake back when it's clean...he thought I said get rid of the snake. Geesh. I was more than a little upset.)
Bcc...boa constrictor constrictor?
bpa???

No I hadn't heard the name before but looking at his site real quick... some beautiful babies coming from his projects. Several I wouldn't mind having at all lol. There are some pretty cool corn morphs out there, snow being my favorite lmao.

Sounds like the rough green came from a real dumb ... to have thought get rid of it lol.

Yes, boa constrictor constrictor aka true red tail boas lol. Though I've owned both bci (boa constrictor imperator aka columbian red tails aka fake red tail boa) and bcc, colorwise, my trio of suri were my favorite. Temperament wise, the bci were a lot calmer especially the 6 ft male I had. He was my favorite lazy day hang out with snake lol.

Bpa = black pastel albino.

Thanks for the translations!
Corey has some amazing snakes!

Red tails are nice looking for sure!
I had to draw the line somewhere....so no snakes. My other problem with them is that they almost all eat critters that I like and can't kill or let be killed...hence the insect eating rough green.

Thanks for the translations!
Corey has some amazing snakes!

Red tails are nice looking for sure!
I had to draw the line somewhere....so no snakes. My other problem with them is that they almost all eat critters that I like and can't kill or let be killed...hence the insect eating rough green.

It can be hard to fed off some of the rats I bring home. I've ended up with a few pet rats over the years lol.

Now I understand. :)

I have the same reaction to the chams going after their bugs when I have the time to enjoy feeding time. Though I'm not quite as vocal in my cheering on of the encounter lol. So, I suppose I'm odd as well :ROFLMAO: .

I think we're all "odd" in our own ways! That's not a bad thing!
Funny how it doesn't bother me for them to eat crickets or other "small" insects...but it also bothers me to see them eating an insect that takes a lot of bites to get it in their mouths. Sigh....

I think we're all "odd" in our own ways! That's not a bad thing!
Funny how it doesn't bother me for them to eat crickets or other "small" insects...but it also bothers me to see them eating an insect that takes a lot of bites to get it in their mouths. Sigh....

Oddly, my most vocal reaction to bugs was not long after I got Odin. He nailed a good sized dragon fly during tree time. One of my neighbors was out side and heard the holy .... and asked if everything was ok lol.

I‘m a super tender heart. No problems squishing a spider, ant or whatever else has invaded my home, but feel bad when I have to sacrifice certain bugs to my cham goddesses. The roaches squeak :( and silkworms are just so soft and gentle.

Back
Top Bottom