Tamatave's....

heloderm

I don't have any pictures of my girl but here is a male I have on breeding loan. Hopefully he'll get the job done, you just don't see many of these around. I love the contrast against the white! This guy is a BIG panther, massive head! The female is from a W.C. pair.

IMG_5232.jpg

John

Beautiful. I wish there were more Tamatave panthers.. I would certainly be interested!

Damn Nice!

I cant wait to start my next project!!!!!! It is going to be Tamatave!!!! I need to find a good male like this though, I have already passed up buying a couple because they were not up to par (color wise) So I hope i find a male like this soon!

I cant wait to start my next project!!!!!! It is going to be Tamatave!!!! I need to find a good male like this though, I have already passed up buying a couple because they were not up to par (color wise) So I hope i find a male like this soon!

Grab one when you can, esp females...and breed you never know what you'll get

K2 is an amazing animal, one of my favorites! Noelle has been great to work with, I hope the pair takes for the both of us!

Has anyone actually seen any of these so called tamataves that came in recently, the males at least:confused:? It would be a shame to waste the genetic material of such a nice tamatave on an unknown female. Good luck with them.

Fidel, the female is not unknown. She is a ch animal from a pair of tamataves, not one of these recent imports. She cost a pretty penny. I'll have to give lll a call tomorrow to expand on my growing collection.

Back
Top Bottom