Taking Cham out

I’ve seen people on YouTube and tik tok taking their Cham out I’ve, my baby hasn’t Even wanted to see me she always gets scared people on YouTube and tik Tom takes their baby Cham out and their not scared I’ve tried hand feeding for 2 months sitting oustdie her cage everything yet she wont climb on me how are pop
e taking their baby’s out but not me

I would say that depends on who is making the video. Someone truly knowledgeable and invested in their chameleon’s well being will be gently coaxing their cham out while others may just be grabbing and pulling the poor things out.
My chams don’t like being handled, so I don’t handle them. If I do need to take them out though, I approach slowly and use a stick. I’ll place a stick in front of them and then my hand or a second stick well behind them and slowly move it towards them, trying to guide them onto the first stick. Once out on the stick I can then slowly and from underneath offer my hand/arm. It’s very stressful to them so I only take them out if absolutely necessary.

I would say that depends on who is making the video. Someone truly knowledgeable and invested in their chameleon’s well being will be gently coaxing their cham out while others may just be grabbing and pulling the poor things out.
My chams don’t like being handled, so I don’t handle them. If I do need to take them out though, I approach slowly and use a stick. I’ll place a stick in front of them and then my hand or a second stick well behind them and slowly move it towards them, trying to guide them onto the first stick. Once out on the stick I can then slowly and from underneath offer my hand/arm. It’s very stressful to them so I only take them out if absolutely necessary.
I’ve been trying for months and I can’t get her out

try putting a snack no your upper arm and approach her slowly and try to get her to get on your arm to get the treat, if she gets mad dont back away right away just stay still for a bit and try to get her to trust you with the snack, not sure, she might just not like being handled

Back
Top Bottom