T. Sternfeldi

odafix

Hello I would like to introduce my two little friends they are T. Sternfeldi after a month I can finally post some pics ah by the way they don't have names yet any inputs I'll appreciate
This is the male
48e539cf-0adc-46c4.jpg

48e539cf-0b0c-fbdf.jpg

And she is the lady
48e539cf-0b38-fdfd.jpg

48e539cf-0b4f-00c7.jpg

They look like their eyes may be a bit sunk in(dehydration).

Id like to see more pictures of them, and their setup.

I'm seriously looking into these guys. I'm assuming you plan on breeding since you have a pair. I'd be interested in purchasing one of their offspring. :)
What's their temperament like? And are males the more colorful? Where'd you get them and for how much if you don't mind my asking?

Sorry for the handful of questions. :eek:

They drink plenty water the misting system it's set every 3 hrs for 30 seconds plus I spray them every time I can but I'll post more pics thanks for your concern 

Yes I'm planning on breed them hopefully soon these have an outgoing personality the male shows more bluish with greenish and yellow the female is more plain green with some white I got them from voodoochameleon

I know they are kind of hard to find but if u like Trioceros voodoochameleon still have a CB female hoehnelli last time I checked

Solid snake here are some pics of their enclosures they are not good cause I took them with my phone I'm gonna add more branches this weekend I owe you the Cham pics

Back
Top Bottom