T. Montium Babies

How the hell did I miss this!? They are looking great man!!! You can see their little "tail sails" coming in!!!

The wc male I have seems to have a larger than normal sail compared to others I have seen.

MOAR pics of your two alex!

I reallly like to see the different shade they turn. Yellow to a aqua blue on the body with sky blue spots to even a awesome shade of maroon is really a treat to watch.

Another update for someone special ;)
Some of the boys
full

full

full

One of the ladies.
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm, how have I missed commenting on this thread? They are still looking totally awesome, and very dinosaury :)......maybe somehow I could get one of these next instead of a Jacksons?........(Just as I thought I made up my mind - damn horny chameleons, always distracting me from what I should be doing :D)

These guys are awesome. I would love the chance to work with a few of these. Youve done a great job with them!

Erm, how have I missed commenting on this thread? They are still looking totally awesome, and very dinosaury :)......maybe somehow I could get one of these next instead of a Jacksons?........(Just as I thought I made up my mind - damn horny chameleons, always distracting me from what I should be doing :D)

Believe or not montium clean up after themselves. I dont know if thats a deal breaker or not.

These guys are awesome. I would love the chance to work with a few of these. Youve done a great job with them!

Thank you. We now have three or four members that have some. Hopefully we can make it happen for those of you that want to work with these beast's.

They are looking so good! congrats.

Thank you sir .

Yeahh!!!! I love'm! Now if only I could get you to part with a few of them ;)

This week i will get some new pics :) I promise!

You better not lie to me! :p

Believe or not montium clean up after themselves. I dont know if thats a deal breaker or not.

Proper Rofl :). Tiff assures me that Monty also cleans up after himself :D. It's good to know, but no deal breaker............my Ashleigh makes mess for fun, something which I find quite endearing too.........

A little update. Might be able to give them some sun tomorrow and get some nice pictures after this shed.

Attachments

• tm1.jpg
    tm1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 501
  • tm.jpg
    tm.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 170
  • tm2.jpg
    tm2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 199
Absolutely beautiful! A fine job you've done in raising these gems. I wish you had more of them so that I could bug you for one. :)

Back
Top Bottom