T.J.Jacksoni baby's born 5-19-13

SMCNARY

Established Member
These are the first 11 born from my 1 horn girl. All doing well and growing. Tell me if u think its my old tired eyes but I see 3 horns on every one of them!!! Haven't tried to sex them yet but all seem to be males or 3 horn females??? We will see soon!
hyrebyza.jpg
muqaza5u.jpg
ve8ytume.jpg
yvusemaz.jpg
anuby5y7.jpg
abapydyj.jpg
a2avurad.jpg
4ebujaty.jpg
yme3upe6.jpg
4ugara5u.jpg
ehyje6uj.jpg

Some big, some small but they all look like horns to me. I not sure which one but I'm sure at least one of them wants to move to California!!

Some big, some small but they all look like horns to me. I not sure which one but I'm sure at least one of them wants to move to California!!

I grew up in Chula Vista just south of San Diego, I'm sure that any one of them would love to live in cali!!! Lol

this might help to sex them, I had the same thing, but with a Jax X - but I would think it may be the same-- its the shape of the face from the horn to the nose - I had one that had 3 horns too- and it is a girl - once it was pointed out to me, I could see it right off- those are some really cute little ones you have :D

https://www.chameleonforums.com/jax-baby-boy-girl-110961/

Thank You!!! I can sex them but haven't even tried to yet as the new batch is still to young. I am only going to sell them in breeding pairs or groups to people who plan on breeding them!!!! I never see captive borne TJJ and only see European imports. We all know in many cases these imports are wc and advertised as cb or long term captives. These are true cb and I want them to go to people who will breed them to increase the cbb population. I will post on the classified section when the newest batch is closer to 3 months old.
Thanks again
Steve

Steve, they're absolutely gorgeous!! I may have to reconsider getting one! ;) Great job, sir!!

Steve, they're absolutely gorgeous!! I may have to reconsider getting one! ;) Great job, sir!!

Thanks Max, coming from you that truly means ALOT!!!!! I have been a very doting daddy!!!! I even come on my lunch break to check on these little ones. I already have a pretty good idea on sex of the first batch but it doesn't matter until I can sex the the second batch!!!! I want these little ones to be a new bloodline for future cbb TJJ in captivity so I will be a little PICKY on who I sell them to. You my friend would be at the TOP of the list if you wanted to breed them!!!!
Thanks Brah!!!!
Steve

Thanks Max, coming from you that truly means ALOT!!!!! I have been a very doting daddy!!!! I even come on my lunch break to check on these little ones. I already have a pretty good idea on sex of the first batch but it doesn't matter until I can sex the the second batch!!!! I want these little ones to be a new bloodline for future cbb TJJ in captivity so I will be a little PICKY on who I sell them to. You my friend would be at the TOP of the list if you wanted to breed them!!!!
Thanks Brah!!!!
Steve

Awww, thanks buddy! Seriously, these things are cute! :D

These guys have so much personality!!! I can't even begin to tell you how different they are compared to my Panthers. They have been so much fun to watch grow and as they only see me as the (provider of food) they come running to climb up on my hand!!! (Even when I don't want them to) LOL I am having a blast with them :D

That's so cool! Congrats! I've been debating on Jackson's lately and this is definitely weighing the plus side! Please repost how many are cutlasses males!

Great job with them! They are looking great! Since both males and females can have up to three horns, your best bet would be to look for the hemipenal bulges to start coming in.

I have got to quit looking at baby Jackson pictures. I could so easily pick up a couple. But I am sure with Max on the list, I would never even see the list, with no hope of getting on it.

I have got to quit looking at baby Jackson pictures. I could so easily pick up a couple. But I am sure with Max on the list, I would never even see the list, with no hope of getting on it.

Wait, what?? It's not like I could/would take all of them! Why the hate, Miss Laurie? :D

Great job with them! They are looking great! Since both males and females can have up to three horns, your best bet would be to look for the hemipenal bulges to start coming in.

Thanks Al, yes I have been doing just that and have a good idea who's who in the first clutch but was just surprised to see that every one from this first clutch has 3 horns and they were from my one horn female!!!! Go figure. I know that it's not un common to have 1 & 3 horn females from the same clutch but I thought it was interesting that ALL of them have 3 horns. I'm just waiting for clutch #2 to grow a bit so I can put together future breeding groups.
Thanks again :)

Laurie, you were the first one who asked me for one of these for a friend who had one already so you have been on the list from the start :D

Laurie, you were the first one who asked me for one of these for a friend who had one already so you have been on the list from the start :D

Yes but I want one for me and am not allowed to get any more with several clutches to hatch during the winter. I sort of slipped the quads in and got busted:(

Back
Top Bottom