T.J.Jacksoni 18 days old

SMCNARY

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370434085.352578.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370434125.470732.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370434159.534850.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370434196.249991.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370434397.655321.jpg

And should have another batch very soon! :<)

They look awesome :). I got to hold some cb baby Jackson's from my local petshop, (I've been going to them for about 10 years) and they were awesome. I ended up getting one of the babies by trading my female oustie

Thanks everyone,they are little clowns and a blast to watch. I have enjoyed them very much and can't wait for the next batch to come. My 3 horn female is sooooo fat she has to drop them soon!

i think thats a good idea for them to go out in breeding groups or pairs so you can get a good jump on a CB population. good luck on them!

Congrats! I found another reason to come and visit ya: to give you some lessons on picture taking! :D ;)

Congrats again, Cham Daddy!!

i think thats a good idea for them to go out in breeding groups or pairs so you can get a good jump on a CB population. good luck on them!

I hope to find enough people who want to breed this special species so I can do just what you are talking about! I don't see this species for sale often and would love to get a list of people started who have them now and anyone who wants to breed them so we can get a good cb population going. I have found this species very interesting and think it would be fantastic to get them going in a larger cb population. I hope anyone who has them now will contact me so we can start getting a cb group going!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom