Sydney is finally here!

SweetObsolete

So, my baby chameleon finally arrived today :) His name is Sydney, he's a morph panther (half ambanja, half ambilobe). Hatched 10/10/10. He is so tiny and adorable! :D

I snapped a couple photos of him, but I'm trying not to bother him too much.

Attachments

• syd3.jpg
    syd3.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 120
  • syd.jpg
    syd.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 136
  • syd2.jpg
    syd2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 131
So, my baby chameleon finally arrived today :) His name is Sydney, he's a morph panther (half ambanja, half ambilobe). Hatched 10/10/10. He is so tiny and adorable! :D

I snapped a couple photos of him, but I'm trying not to bother him too much.

He's cute! Shipping must have been a bit nippy for him with the temps there--or did you get him locally?

Just too cute!!!

Can't wait to get mine. I'm waiting to get pics of the parents and of the 3mo I'm looking at getting. Nosey Be x Blue bar ambilobe male.

Just monitoring enclosure at the moment to make sure everything right for the little man.

Good luck with lil Sydney :D

He is so sweet :D You must be so excited, it is really hard to leave them alone when your itching to get to know them. :D

He is really nice , i just got my veiled chameleon on saturday !

Thanks guys :)

I got him from Vincent at Screameleons. He's only a couple inches long, haven't got a chance to get exact measurements, but he's real tiny.

lanesend, he he that's awesome. Been calling mine Syd for short.

sallyb, It is really hard to leave him ha ha. I don't like going to work during the day, I'd rather just sit and watch him :) He seems to be doing really well though. Eating, drinking, and sleeping normal. So happy with him!

Back
Top Bottom