Sycamore tree branches?

Sycamore (Platanus sp.) do not have really toxic properties, and should be fine. The may have flaking bark, but that is no danger to a Jackson's; a Veiled might be tempted to nosh on those however. Also panthers occasionally have been seen eating bark

I'm not telling you not to use sycamore branches but if you choose to you will have to always watch him. He could choke on it if he Ingested any. I wouldn't take the risk

I do not see what the issue would be as long as it is not sap producing. The main ones I have always been told to stay away from are Pine, Eucalyptus, and cedar. I have branches that have bark. I do not strip it. It is better for gripping and more natural I feel. Veileds do not tend to chew on branches just their plants. Panthers have been known to bite their branches.

I do not see what the issue would be as long as it is not sap producing. The main ones I have always been told to stay away from are Pine, Eucalyptus, and cedar. I have branches that have bark. I do not strip it. It is better for gripping and more natural I feel. Veileds do not tend to chew on branches just their plants. Panthers have been known to bite their branches.
Alright!

Back
Top Bottom