Suspended baby enclosure...

maxttu

Walker JR is loving his new cage. This thing is perfect for up to a handful of babies. You can see him towards the top if you look closely. ;)

$5 at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

y2yvyruz.jpg

sega5a3e.jpg

yma9emap.jpg

nu6u4a9a.jpg

yqapa5eh.jpg

Shameless bump. No comments?

They come in blue and pink.
Look for them in the seasonal aisle.

Nifty! Who thought we men would spend as much time at Michaels as at Home Depot for our hobby?:p

Nick

cool - I think I will get a few , for the baby chams, and the Ghost mantis :) I bet that would also make a great fly catcher :rolleyes:

cool - I think I will get a few , for the baby chams, and the Ghost mantis :) I bet that would also make a great fly catcher :rolleyes:

Indeed! They'll work great for all of those!

That looks nice and $5 is great deal. Let us know how it holds up over time.

Will do. I don't imagine that they'll hold up great, but for the babies that hatch early this'll do fine.

I think I'll try to find a manufacturer and try to order in bulk. Imagine purchasing a Cham from a show and getting to take it home in one of these. I'll brand them with my logo and it'll be cute! Don't nobody steal my idea! Lol

Nifty! Who thought we men would spend as much time at Michaels as at Home Depot for our hobby?:p

Nick

I can't take the credit for this. I saw someone on Facebook that mentioned them. I'm not a Michael's shopper by any means, unless of course my wife drags me kicking and screaming. ;)

That is really cool for new babies - thanks for sharing! And I love the idea of using them for transport home from shows or to the vet! :D

I've heard of fire ants taking out babies overnight. You need to invent a mounting system that keeps the ants out. I've heard a small tuna can with oil can stop them.

Walker Jr rules!

I think that is a great idea. Easy to move and yet secure. Good pick up Mike

Thank you! Good stuff!

That is really cool for new babies - thanks for sharing! And I love the idea of using them for transport home from shows or to the vet! :D

Thanks, but don't steal my idea! Lol

I've heard of fire ants taking out babies overnight. You need to invent a mounting system that keeps the ants out. I've heard a small tuna can with oil can stop them.

Walker Jr rules!

Well, the cage is suspended by that blue rope. Unless the ants crawl up the awning, cross over to the midway point and then down the rope, I think we should be ok. ;)

But I do agree with you about ants. This is a great warning for any Chams or feeders that are left outside.

It takes some effort to get him out, this is no lie. Lol.

Here he is, 11 days old and obviously a male. ;)

uga7usa5.jpg

ta4a5y8a.jpg

6emygyqe.jpg

da9umeza.jpg

8yna8y8a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom