surround sound scary for chameleon?

dakota0615

I dont notice any problems but is there anyone else that has expierenced problems with having a chameleon and a surround sound system in the same room?

Indeed, I think they can detect a range of something like 2/300hz to the 600ish hz range, but don't quote me 100% on that.

I have noticed that from leaving classical music playing for a majority of the day, my jackonii has adapted and seems to be stimulated by it. Her face lights up and she starts hunting very quickly when the tempo increases as well. Quite interesting to watch actually. This broke her of being terrified of music, and has also kept her from getting stressed when noise is produced during intercourse or playing guitar.

I am in the process of sound training her to hide before the misters kick on. She hates getting sprayed so I am hoping that by playing sounds of thunder through a studio quality subwoofer every day for 5 minutes before the misting starts its cycles that she will learn to hide when she hears the sound. Anyone else had any success with this?

Back
Top Bottom