Surgery for eggbound girl

Here she is this morning.
9EBD0345-8691-4E53-8875-24FAAC2CCF60.jpeg

How long after the surgery did your girls pick up @jannb ? Cammy walked around a bit last night to get 2 locusts but this morning she’s not very active, just hiding behind her plant. She’s alert with her eyes open just watching me but no climbing etc as yet, is this usual after surgery? The vet wants me to send a video tomorrow to see how she is.

My girls were active the day after surgery. I said a little prayer for Cammy.

The best of luck to your girl. Who is your vet? Have they successfully done this surgery before? Over the years, six of my girls have had this surgery, four of the six did very well. This is my girl Lola after her surgery.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/lola-is-doing-well-after-surgery.166678/#post-1446254
Are surgeries like this par for the course with girls? I see you as being great with your Chams and with nurturing them through breeding, so it makes me think this outcome make be highly likely/hard to avoid. Am I wrong?

Are surgeries like this par for the course with girls? I see you as being great with your Chams and with nurturing them through breeding, so it makes me think this outcome make be highly likely/hard to avoid. Am I wrong?

It can happen with girls, to anybody. They are very sweet and deserve a loving home, too. I usually keep some girls. Right now I have three. All these surgeries were over a course of 15 + years.

Back
Top Bottom