Supposedly 5 months

TIMMYBOY

I would love to breed this lil girl but she is like not growing I know females are small but jeez how old and wat weight is she suppose to be? I showed her to my male and he was bobbing and very excited .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 168
5 months is too young anyway, you'll want to wait until she hits a year. She should grow significantly between now and then if everything is correct.

5 months is too young anyway, you'll want to wait until she hits a year. She should grow significantly between now and then if everything is correct.

Agreed. Don't get in to big if a hurry. You'll just put her at risk of complications.

Honestly it's been a while since I've had babies, She looks maybe 3-4 months old from what I can see in the picture, but a clearer picture would help with clarity maybe. - You defiantly don't want to rush breeding her. :)

Not breeding

Take it easy fellas I didn't plan on it until a year anyway..but she is a small girl I was seriously considering not breeding her because so small even if she does grow cosiderably between now and a year I don't wanna put her in danger...thanks for the feedback tho..

Back
Top Bottom