Supplements

chamnoodle

When giving a chameleon supplements what brands would you recommend/what do you use? Is there such thing as calcium with d3 and multivitamin in one container since those both need to be given 2x a month? That might be a stupid question, but I was recently informed you need to give them a multivitamin as well and I wasn't sure if there is a 3 in one container or if I need to buy a container of calcium w/ d3 and one w/ multivitamin? If you have any recommendations and could give me a link I would greatly appreciate it. I have learned so much taking care of my lil dude and from this forum you guys have probably seen my username a lot :ROFLMAO:

When giving a chameleon supplements what brands would you recommend/what do you use? Is there such thing as calcium with d3 and multivitamin in one container since those both need to be given 2x a month? That might be a stupid question, but I was recently informed you need to give them a multivitamin as well and I wasn't sure if there is a 3 in one container or if I need to buy a container of calcium w/ d3 and one w/ multivitamin? If you have any recommendations and could give me a link I would greatly appreciate it. I have learned so much taking care of my lil dude and from this forum you guys have probably seen my username a lot :ROFLMAO:
You can get reptivite with d3 as your twice/month, and use plain calcium every other time. (Assuming you have a veiled or panther. )

Back
Top Bottom