supplements question

jagmom98

Established Member
I recently noticed that my calcium powder I was giving Dino was actually calcium with d3. So basically I have been dosing him with cal and d3 every feeding. I have ordered calcium w/o d3. He is about 20 months old. Do I need to do anything extra for him?

Just use the plain calc no d3 for a month and then go lightly with the d3 twice a month after that. You should also have a vitamin supplement. Preformed vit A such as reptivite twice a month. Another method is getting vit A gel caps, poke with a pin and put a little drop on a feeder once a month. I like to dust with bee pollen regularly along with the plain calcium. Arcadia earth pro is a nice supplement to alternate with the plain calc as well if you'd like.

I recently noticed that my calcium powder I was giving Dino was actually calcium with d3. So basically I have been dosing him with cal and d3 every feeding. I have ordered calcium w/o d3. He is about 20 months old. Do I need to do anything extra for him?
As James said above. and here are some helpful pics :)
Supplements pic.jpeg
Gutloading 101.jpeg
UVB lighting pic.jpeg
nonUVB pic.jpeg
Basic Feeder pic.jpeg

Thanks for the replies! I figured I may have really messed up. I have ordered the correct one. Then I will be back on track.

Back
Top Bottom