Supplements & Gutload

April McGregor

Established Member
I am in the UK and looking for the best brands of calcium with d3 + calcium without d3 + multivitamin, looking for the best quality possible.

I am also after some good dry gutload for my feeders to feed along with the veggies etc I am using. I have heard great things about cricket crack but I can't get this delivered to the UK!

If anyone knows of high quality dry gutload in the UK please share.

Thanks in advance.

Are you looking to replace your veggie gutload with the dry? Or do both? IMO organic veggies are optimal; also you don’t need to do both dry and veggie.

I am in the UK and looking for the best brands of calcium with d3 + calcium without d3 + multivitamin, looking for the best quality possible.

I am also after some good dry gutload for my feeders to feed along with the veggies etc I am using. I have heard great things about cricket crack but I can't get this delivered to the UK!

If anyone knows of high quality dry gutload in the UK please share.

Thanks in advance.
For supplements, go with Arcadia Reptile (along with their uvb)! They also have a good commercial gutload. Not sure if it’s there, but in the states, there’s also Mazuri, Repashy, and Pangea. You can also make a gutload by blending organic fresh fruits and veggies and adding it to unflavored gelatin. It helps hydrate your feeders more and can be easily placed on a dish. Or just keep the fruits and veg in their original form. In the resources tab here under food and nutrition, there’s lists of the best, good, and horrible ingredients to make your own gutload!

Are you looking to replace your veggie gutload with the dry? Or do both? IMO organic veggies are optimal; also you don’t need to do both dry and veggie.

Still will be feeding organic veggies but just wanted some dry gutload as an added extra

For supplements, go with Arcadia Reptile (along with their uvb)! They also have a good commercial gutload. Not sure if it’s there, but in the states, there’s also Mazuri, Repashy, and Pangea. You can also make a gutload by blending organic fresh fruits and veggies and adding it to unflavored gelatin. It helps hydrate your feeders more and can be easily placed on a dish. Or just keep the fruits and veg in their original form. In the resources tab here under food and nutrition, there’s lists of the best, good, and horrible ingredients to make your own gutload!

Brilliant thank you!

I do ship Cricket Crack, and several different gut loads to the UK, check my webpage, fullthrottlefeeders.com.
Once you email me what you want, I will get the shipping cost for you.

CHEERS!

Nick

Oh brilliant! That's great news thank you, I'll check that now

Back
Top Bottom