Supplements & dusting

Rainbow-skittle

Hello there! I am am wondering if my dusting and supplements are correct. So far, everything has gone well with my 11 month old panther chameleon. I’ve had him for 8 months now. I’ve been feeding him 8 crickets every other day. (And other insects such as BSFL, silkworms, hornworm, etc.) I lightly dust flukers calcium without d3 every feeding (unless I use another supplement.) Also, every feeding, I dust with organic bee pollen. Then, twice a month, I dust with Rep-Cal multivitamin. And calcium with d3, I use Repashy calcium plus, and do that 2 times a month. Thanks for taking the time to read & review this :).

Hello there! I am am wondering if my dusting and supplements are correct. So far, everything has gone well with my 11 month old panther chameleon. I’ve had him for 8 months now. I’ve been feeding him 8 crickets every other day. (And other insects such as BSFL, silkworms, hornworm, etc.) I lightly dust flukers calcium without d3 every feeding (unless I use another supplement.) Also, every feeding, I dust with organic bee pollen. Then, twice a month, I dust with Rep-Cal multivitamin. And calcium with d3, I use Repashy calcium plus, and do that 2 times a month. Thanks for taking the time to read & review this :).
Hi. Are you using the Repashy Calcium Plus that has the leopard gecko on the label? If so, that is a multivitamin combined with D3. You don’t need to add the additional multivitamin. Just use the calcium plus one feeding every other week. Also, do be careful with the bee pollen. It has caused some edema in some chams. Maybe use it just once a week, or use it for your gutload of your feeders.

Hi. Are you using the Repashy Calcium Plus that has the leopard gecko on the label? If so, that is a multivitamin combined with D3. You don’t need to add the additional multivitamin. Just use the calcium plus one feeding every other week. Also, do be careful with the bee pollen. It has caused some edema in some chams. Maybe use it just once a week, or use it for your gutload of your feeders.
Thank you so much! Yes, I am using that one. I will reduce the amount I put and how frequently I dust with that. Again, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom