Superworms

elesdee

What makes superworms so much better nutritionally than mealworms? They seem like just larger versions.

I was also wondering, is it actually true that you have to cut their heads off before you feed them?

cutting the heads off is a rumor!!! No need! The superworms just have more meat on them than the mealworms. They both have the harder exoskeletons(chitin) but you will notice the mealworms do not have much substance to them.

Alright, thanks. I was kind of figuring it wasn't necessary since my cham kills anythinghe eats before he swallows it anyway, just wanted to make sure though. Plus cutting their heads off is kind of gross to be perfectly honest.

Alright, thanks. I was kind of figuring it wasn't necessary since my cham kills anythinghe eats before he swallows it anyway, just wanted to make sure though. Plus cutting their heads off is kind of gross to be perfectly honest.

The first crunch you hear is usually the end to their meager existence. Cutting off their heads would just be adding insult to injury!

Back
Top Bottom