SUPER SALE!!! 10-11 month old 1.1 RECEPTIVE Veiled Pairs $165 SHIPPED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are offering a SUPER SALE on breeding age Veiled Chameleon pairs. We really need cage space because our Fall hatchlings are getting big and we have several winter clutches hatched and taking up our baby bins.

You get one 8-10 month old male and one 10-11 month old female who is beginning to show receptive coloration. Females sired by turquoise sire Buckley, males sired by turquoise/burnt orange/high yellow Lynnwood.

I had the males and females out on a tree today and the females were APPROACHING the males and showing robins egg blue spots. I didn't let any action break out, so these girls are still absolute virgins. My girls are housed separately from my boys and, if they are in the same room, there is also a visual screen between them so they don't see each other.

The girls are about 5 inches snout to vent with 6 inch tails, so approx. 11 inches overall. Nice and plump. I didn't measure the boys but they are larger than the females.

There will be no females sold without a male. No exceptions. AND THE FEMALE MUST BE HOUSED SEPARATELY FROM THE MALE. (EVEN THOUGH YOUR UNCLE BEN FROM MILWAUKEE INSISTS THEY CAN BE HOUSED TOGETHER BECAUSE HE'S BEEN DOING IT SAFELY FOR 15O YEARS.) These are "fire sale" prices to free up my cage space, so take advantage of them and get a head start on your breeding operation.

The breakdown is males $50, females $65, FedEx priority overnight shipping $50. BUT THESE WILL BE SOLD IN 1.1 PAIRS ONLY.

We offer a live arrival and 10 day health guarantee as long as you have read our caresheet and are using prescribed keeper methods. We also offer cages, accessories, and complete cage kits on our website, www.chameleonsnorthwest.com.

We accept credit cards and PayPal. You may call us at 360-893-1843 or email [email protected]. Or purchase on our website, www.chameleonsnorthwest.com. THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS POST.

Pics of the available males and females are below:

GIRLS

Adele
couples005.jpg

Natalie
couples006.jpg

Jennifer
couples008.jpg

Tara
couples009.jpg

Diane
couples002.jpg