Super Greens Plant Protein Mix for Feeders

Ingredients: Pea Protein isolate , Pumpkin Protein Concentrate, Rice Protein Concentrate,Hemp Protein,Quinoa,Organic Wheat Grass, Blue Green Algae (Spirulina) , Organic Barley Grass , Organic Alfalfa Leaf, Organic Apple, Organic Broccoli, Organic Kale, Organic Spinach, Organic Beet, Organic Carrot, Organic Green Cabbage, Organic Parsley, Organic Blueberry , Organic Raspberry, Organic Strawberry, Organic Tomato

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, oat fiber, sunflower oil powder, silica, salt, rebaudioside A.

"Organic Broccoli, Organic Kale, Organic Spinach, Organic Beet, Organic Green Cabbage" Most of these things are not recommended for gut load. I'm not 100% sure about beets but the tops are only to be used sparingly.

Use it! It looks great. The few items mentioned above only pose concern when used as a primary feed in disproportionate quantities to other foods that don't have the same antagonistic qualities. When used with other ingredients, the negative impacts tend to lessen or cancel out. It's more of something to be aware of rather than to be afraid of, regarding fruits and cruciferous vegetables.

Sounds great, I found one by Vegavero, organic superfood mix, very similar, I love it and sprinkle it, along with other dry mixes , on my greens or fresh gutload everyday.
Yum!

Back
Top Bottom