Sunshine

ali9021

I took my cham outside on the porch today for some real sunshine and he seemed to like it. I assume since he came from PetSmart that it was the first time he has EVER been out. I let him roam on the Hibiscus plant and he ate a old brown dried up blossom!

Gonna try to do this as much as I can this spring/summer

I took my cham outside on the porch today for some real sunshine and he seemed to like it. I assume since he came from PetSmart that it was the first time he has EVER been out. I let him roam on the Hibiscus plant and he ate a old brown dried up blossom!

Gonna try to do this as much as I can this spring/summer
I definitely want to do this with my little Leif. He has a small hibiscus in his enclosure but I might just get one for outside so he can have some sun time as well! BTW, I LOVE your Profile Pic.. it's so dang cute!! :love:

Great! Word of warning; don't turn your back on him for a second or he will pull a "Houdini". I know of too many people that have had this happen.
I know what you mean... when I was taking my cham out for sun today, he decided to jump off my hand on to the ground!

Great! Word of warning; don't turn your back on him for a second or he will pull a "Houdini". I know of too many people that have had this happen.

Sure can relate to that! I made the mistake of thinking my Verrucosus was content staying on a small six foot tree for just a few minutes while I wasn't watching. I ended up having to rescue him from the top of a nearby 40 foot eucalyptus tree!!! It's amazing how fast they can get into trouble!!!! As difficult as it was getting him down, finding him was the hardest part. Just about gave me a panic attack!!! Actually I think it did!

Yeah I've heard about these missing cham stories before. I really do try to watch him because honestly, when he roams my bedroom I have the same fears, falling, getting lost etc. I am going to start out small and see how he adjusts to his outdoor intervals

yep my baby panther pulled a Houdini and found himself behind the tv hanging on the wires like vines while I went to go get my camera for some pictures! lol:mad::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom