Sunday Spike!

Steve A

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hope everyone's chameleons are doing well. Spike is clearly thrilled when I walk into the room and interrupt his roaming time 🥰🤣
20240121_120908.jpg

Lol. Daffie is just like that sometimes. Just today, I came into my room and there she was, gaping at me from the back of her cage 🤣
Cute picture of Spike! I hope he is doing well too! 💕

Lol. Daffie is just like that sometimes. Just today, I came into my room and there she was, gaping at me from the back of her cage 🤣
Cute picture of Spike! I hope he is doing well too! 💕
He is he is doing great! I'm able to put my hand/fingers underneath him and touch him now, but he still won't climb on me lol. He just kind of gives me this look like "ok are we done??" 🤣

He is he is doing great! I'm able to put my hand/fingers underneath him and touch him now, but he still won't climb on me lol. He just kind of gives me this look like "ok are we done??" 🤣
Congrats on being able to touch him now!! 🥳 That's a step in the right direction!!! My baby chameleon used to do that!!! She would just give me the side-eye whenever I walked into my room, and she would never let me touch her. It's kinda ironic, bc my adult female veiled chameleon is SOOO friendly! Their personalities are wild sometimes!!!

Congrats on being able to touch him now!! 🥳 That's a step in the right direction!!! My baby chameleon used to do that!!! She would just give me the side-eye whenever I walked into my room, and she would never let me touch her. It's kinda ironic, bc my adult female veiled chameleon is SOOO friendly! Their personalities are wild sometimes!!!
It's funny... for months now he seems really comfortable around me. When I open his enclosure, he will climb all the way to the edge of the branches. Likely knowing his food is coming lol And he doesn't care no matter how close I get (usually) when I am placing his dish on the branches. But yeah once I try to touch him, he'll let me to an extent but that's it so far. If I pull away I gotta pull away real slow or he freaks out lol.

Next step is to get him to climb on my finger a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom