carnivalweek2008animals017.jpg

carnivalweek2008animals022.jpg

carnivalweek2008animals024.jpg

carnivalweek2008animals025.jpg

carnivalweek2008animals028.jpg

carnivalweek2008animals049.jpg

carnivalweek2008animals062.jpg

hope you like :cool:

why thankyou :) I hope my rudis is pregnant too, and I have at least one gravid pygmy I think, so hopefully it will grow some more...thanks Juli :)

I didn't know you had some Kinyongia multituberculata. Do you have females to go with those handsome men? And your Furcifer lateralis major female is as beautiful as ever.

Thanks for sharing the pics.
Cheers,
t

aaaw...thanks Trace...I am hopefully borrowing a male lat. major from frogeye 1050 (and yes I do know his REAL name) :) She is so beautiful, and it would be such a shame if she doesn't get to breed...and those aren't even her brightest colours! Bless 'er, she must be not far off two now, the old dear :)

The K.fisch.multis don't have a female yet, but hopefully a german friend of mine (wink wink Dennis) will help me to get one soon...REALLY want to breed them!

As the resident rudis group expert Trace, do you think she's pregnant?

As the resident rudis group expert Trace, do you think she's pregnant?

Informed. Maybe. Experienced with the group/complex. Sure. Expert? I wish! Thanks for the compliment though. :D
By looking at that new photo and considering how long you've had that female rudis I'd have to say she isn't gravid. She should be bigger about the mid-section by now. Watch, now that I've said that, she'll give birth tomorrow!

Did I not read that Frogeye was having some health issues with his male F. lateralis major?

Your chameleons look very healthy, keep up the good work.
Cheers,
t

I just found that thread...I think the carpet should be OK...Chris will sort it out I'm sure...

I'll get some more pics of Francine (my rudis)...she looks much chubbier from different angles...you might be right though :( will have to get a male (oooh, and maybe I can find some red rudis while I'm at it....) calm down Joe....:D

The photo of Francine and the flies made me chuckle! I assume you feed her more than just FF's. And looking at your new pics, I'd still have to say she isn't gravid. I've found that the females of that whole family, particularly the rudis, put on weight almost immediately after mating even though they don't give birth until many months later. I remember when you got her and again I think she should be bigger if she was gravid.

Stranger things have happened though...

Cheers,
t

Thanks Trace....yes she like's locusts quite a bit too (which keep the nutrobal/calcium on them quite well I find)...just she's quite partial to fruitflies too...but she get's a good variety...And because she is outside you even get the odd wild insect in there...even woodlice!!! These are fantastic because they are FULL of calcium (much less phosphorus)!

Maybe not gravid then...that's OK, I'm just in the process of getting a nice young male for her...and also (FINGERS CROSSED :eek:) a pair of merus!!!

Thanks for all the comments guys :D

Back
Top Bottom