sully and his new home :-)

xcrystalx

hi everyone
finally finished sullys new home.he seems to like it.
what do you guys think? im really happy with it.i hope he likes the extra space.xx

Looks amazing i bet your well happy. And sully looks like he is enjoying as well. Well done to the slave.lol

What kind of wood is the frame? I was thinking about doing something up like that with an old china cabnit but I don't know how well it would stand up the the misters

im not sure.i didnt make it.its a viva vivexotic arboreal vivarium.the surface is shiny and the water just runs off.many people i know have them and have had no problems.you could always varnish it :)

Looks cool wish mine was as functional mine has zippers on the sides and can be diffi

I will invest in a new one eventually

It looks great i an also getting the same viv but slightly narrower did it come with the rock wall or did you add it in yourself also did you take the wood top off and put the mesh on or does that size come with a full mesh top
Thanks mike

It looks great i an also getting the same viv but slightly narrower did it come with the rock wall or did you add it in yourself also did you take the wood top off and put the mesh on or does that size come with a full mesh top
Thanks mike

hi there thanks :)

the 3d wall was added myself but it did come with the viv but it was brought separately.its from the exo terra range.i wasnt sure if i should use it but now im glad i did.

we cut a hole in the roof about 3inches from the edge then put mesh on ourselves..i used metal style mesh as its more sturdy for the lights as the canopy i have is a tad heavy.:D

heres a few pics of the roof for you :D x

hi there thanks :)

the 3d wall was added myself but it did come with the viv but it was brought separately.its from the exo terra range.i wasnt sure if i should use it but now im glad i did.

we cut a hole in the roof about 3inches from the edge then put mesh on ourselves..i used metal style mesh as its more sturdy for the lights as the canopy i have is a tad heavy.:D

heres a few pics of the roof for you :D x

Thanks that was exactly what i was planning to do with the top
Someone has already ask about how you put your bamboo sticks up so that's that taken care of
What canopy and uv are you using and are you using a dimmerstat

Back
Top Bottom