Sugar Glider Pics!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
NewOwner requested more pics of my sugar glider, Bubble. So I thought why not share them with everyone else at the same time!!

The gliding photo was taken by the breeder - he managed to capture her first glide! The 3rd pic is of my male, Ziggy. He was my first glider and sadly no longer with us. The last pic is of Bubble (on the left) and her sister Bonnie who is also no longer with us. I think Bonnie died of heart problems due to her enormous size. Poor thing ended up with the 'fat genes'! Their older brother is just as big.

Attachments

• Bubble Body.jpg
    Bubble Body.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 143
  • bubble maiden.JPG
    bubble maiden.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 230803 Ziggy 6 closeup.jpg
    230803 Ziggy 6 closeup.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Big Glider Little Glider.JPG
    Big Glider Little Glider.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 153
Awwww they're so cute, we used to keep them years ago, and we too had a very friendly fat female, the boys weren't quite so tame, but they'd all come over to take a juicy mealworm or slice of ham! Wonderful creatures.

Thanks alot, i just love lookin at them, i will show my momma when i get home from school :p

Thanks,

-Levi

Bubble is sooo cute. love the name too :p ;)

That thing is... way too adorable.
I've heard they're stinky though?
I like my scaly friends.

You're right, gliders are way cuter than any creature has any business being.
Males can be smelly because they has scent glands, however these glands will 'dry up' if the male is neutered and than they're not too bad. Definitely not as smelly as a ferret, for instance.

Cute pics, Miss Lily!
We're picking up a new joey in a few weeks (we currently have one glider), I'm so excited!

Cute pics, Miss Lily!
We're picking up a new joey in a few weeks (we currently have one glider), I'm so excited!

I'm glad other people enjoy my photos too! A new joey! Exciting!:D You must post pics when you get him/her! The only thing cuter than a glider is a baby glider!! I'd love to have a Leucistic glider - I think they look amazing!

I saw my first glider last week and they are so cute. My husband said no because we are getting a beardie in 2 more weeks. Maybe by the end of the year I can talk him into one, if not then I'm getting another cham. There is something about the chams....it's the eyes. Love at first sight!
Andi

I saw my first glider last week and they are so cute. My husband said no because we are getting a beardie in 2 more weeks. Maybe by the end of the year I can talk him into one, if not then I'm getting another cham. There is something about the chams....it's the eyes. Love at first sight!
Andi

Is there ever... i still watch my cham just FASCINATING creatures!!!

Sugar gliders are so Hyperlly active ;)

:p

I think Bonnie died of heart problems due to her enormous size. Poor thing ended up with the 'fat genes'! Their older brother is just as big.
Wow, do you know how much Bonnie weighed? I have to say that is the heaviest glider I have ever seen. Poor little gal. There was obviously something else going on there health wise. :confused:

Sepioteuthis, How exciting that you are getting a new joey! Is it going to be a breeding pair, or are you going to alter the new one? :) Have a name picked out yet?

No, I didn't weigh Bonnie - perhaps I should have! Bubble always seemed so small, but she's a normal sized glider I think! Like I said, their oldest brother had the same 'weight' problem, and the last I heard he had to have his diet restricted, bless him!! I don't think there was anything wrong with Bonnie - she was quite lively, but couldn't glide too far cos she 'dropped like a stone'!! :D I can hold Bubble in my hand and close it, but with Bonnie my fingers barely touched!! She was a beauty though!

Back
Top Bottom