Success!! My first hatchlings!!

tripledee

I've finally done it. Its been a long road but here's the first chameleons I helped bring into the world.I also threw in a picture of their sire "Kolo", who was an offspring of Jake from chameleon paradise, and they were laid by Zelda Which is a Franklin jr/ 14k offspring from Epic Chameleons. Many thanks to all the people who've helped make it happen and this community for posting such great information.
iphone 218.jpg

iphone 237.jpg

iphone 250.jpg

iphone 248.jpg

zelda.jpg

When are they going up for sale and what is the price going to be.

I'm not in a huge hurry to sell but unfortunately I cant keep them all. They should be ready for new homes late Nov/Dec. $150 females $200 Males + shipping if needed.

Awesome!! I just bred my two blue bars together for the first time, hoping to experience this in the near future!

Awww, that's awesome! Congrats, you have done a brilliant job!

Hoping to do this myself in the future, when I have a bit more experience under my belt!

Congrats!! Looks like there will be some forum members that want to give them a home :D . Let me know if you have any shipping questions. Its quite easy and safe when done correctly.

Congrats!! Looks like there will be some forum members that want to give them a home :D . Let me know if you have any shipping questions. Its quite easy and safe when done correctly.

First off, I want to thank you again for providing me with an amazing female, she has the greatest personality and some beautiful color, but most of all I want to thank you for all of the knowledge, wisdom and guidance you've shared along the way. I truly appreciate it. You're more than welcome to one of these, if you want one just let me know.

Awww, that's awesome! Congrats, you have done a brilliant job!

Hoping to do this myself in the future, when I have a bit more experience under my belt!

Sounds like a wise approach, all of your experience will come into play with these awesome little creatures.

Congratulations! How long were they incubating?

Started hatching about 7 months after being laid and they took around two weeks for the first clutch to finish but the one that's hatching now is closer to a 6 month incubation and they've almost all hatched this week. It may have something to do with the seasonal temps. I don't want to count my chameleons before they've hatched but at this rate ill have a head count of 50 by the end of the weekend. :D

Back
Top Bottom