Strong Survivor

raphael14

Established Member
I don't like to write to much so let how can i said this in a few sentences.

7-8 months ago I removed this clutch form the dirt an placed on the containers to incubate. days after that my six years old boy for some reason decide to play with the containers, when i went to the guest room where the eggs are incubating i saw him desperately picking up eggs from the floor, after a few strong words :mad: with him we finished picking up the eggs and mess. I had count them for a total of 26 eggs. June 7 the babies started hatching so every day i remove the babies from the container. On the 14th the last baby hatch but when i went to open the window so i can have a better view, I found a baby chameleon hanging on the lap top. i was like WTF where this guy came from???. So after looking under the bed i found the empty egg. So this guy that i will call the "Whiz Kid" was under a bed for over seven month without any care and it hatched. The pics are of the baby the day i found it.

Attachments

• Compu Baby 1.jpg
    Compu Baby 1.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Compu Baby.jpg
    Compu Baby.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 171
What a wonderful story. It always nice to hear a story with a happy ending on here. Congrats on all the babies especially that little cutie and who might the lovely lady be?

What a wonderful story. It always nice to hear a story with a happy ending on here. Congrats on all the babies especially that little cutie and who might the lovely lady be?

She's an employee that i have to take care of the chams lol (wifey)

wow. that's crazy. i can't believe it hatched out of the egg container. maybe your guest room should just be the egg incubator. lol

Wow! Now you have to tell your little boy that we can always learn things from mistakes we make. If he wouldn't have spilled the eggs, we would never believe this was possible!

Back
Top Bottom