store bought bamboo

whysoez420

anyone think if washed these would be fine in the cage with my cham?
they are just from the dollar store and i thought they looked nice as a bridge or something around those lines. i was mainly looking at the beige small/mid size ones. pic is below, thanks in advance for any thoughts/opinions.

I use bamboo. Just make sure the Chams can get their whole foot around the stick as the bamboo is pretty slick and they could slide off.

Yea i use these and buy them from Micheals. Not sure if they have that hooby store in your state but they come in bigger bundles, id say about 20-30 sticks about 4 foot long for 10.99. maybe you could order them off thier website if one exists. I wash them and and let them dry. They are pretty smooth so you can take a high grit sand paper to roughen them up a bit for more grip.

I have thought about getting bamboo too. I found some a lowes but decided against getting it as I was not sure if it was ok for them.

Of course! My cham loves bamboo and they hold water really well just make sure that it's not too thick and doesnt get slick!

I have thought about getting bamboo too. I found some a lowes but decided against getting it as I was not sure if it was ok for them.

Yes they are fine to use, just clean them. they are really easy to work with to make a structure held together by a glue gun too.

In building process
download312.jpg
finish product.
download4232.jpg
I used this in my 10 gallon tanks for neonates up to 1 1/2 month old. Its super easy to clean becuase the whole thing lifts out and with all the chams on the branches. give it a quick rinse, add new paper towels and your ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom