Still wont eat.Should i be worried yet?

Triggerfreak

Ok so i got my new little vield on friday night.It is sunday morning hear.I know they feed him some medium sized crickets on friday.I have smalls and the mediums are just a little big i think right now.But he still wont eat.I have tried everything other than letting them run around the cage.He shys away from any container i try to feed him from.I have him in a terrium so letting the crickets run loose is not really a option.He did poop yesterday and i assume he is drinking even though i have now seen it but i am keepind it well misted.Should i be getting worried.

Ok so i got my new little vield on friday night.It is sunday morning hear.I know they feed him some medium sized crickets on friday.I have smalls and the mediums are just a little big i think right now.But he still wont eat.I have tried everything other than letting them run around the cage.He shys away from any container i try to feed him from.I have him in a terrium so letting the crickets run loose is not really a option.He did poop yesterday and i assume he is drinking even though i have now seen it but i am keepind it well misted.Should i be getting worried.

He is probably still adjusting but just in case can you fill this out
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

Keeping him misted and drinking is a good thing.
Maybe puttiing one or two in there loose so you can monitor them

My first panther didn't eat for 4 or 5 days after i got him. He had a rough time getting use to his new home. That might be the case with you too.

Well i watched him eat atleast one of them.I put a few of the deceased one in there on the center of a plant and they are all gone and i seen him eat one of them.

did u say deceased like dead didnt even know they would eat those hey i posted tothe lizard lounge a site on milk carton feeders maybe u should go check it out waldo had no interest in a cup either

Ok checked it out.Looks cool and easy.But dont the crickets jump out of it?
did u say deceased like dead didnt even know they would eat those hey i posted tothe lizard lounge a site on milk carton feeders maybe u should go check it out waldo had no interest in a cup either

Back
Top Bottom