still hasn’t laid eggs

I hope she does well and congratulations! I know how you've been feeling. My f.pardalis Queen B went a week over the 30 day mark and I've been freaking out! We finally got eggs today too!
Congratulations! After that 30 day mark it sure gets nerve wrecking doesn’t it? I feel like I will be more confident next time though we will see!

Congratulations! After that 30 day mark it sure gets nerve wrecking doesn’t it? I feel like I will be more confident next time though we will see!
oh man my ordeal continued till today. She laid a few on the 25th but was still acting weird. I found a loose egg in the cage a new she hadn't finished. I followed your lead and put her in a bucket. Worked like a charm and she finished last night/this morning. 28 eggs in total...wow! How's your girl doing now?

Glad to hear that! She’s doing good she’s eating and drinking and moving around she’s been pretty active today. The first couple of days she was a little lethargic as I expected but I’ve been giving her butter worms bsf and crickets dusted in calcium everyday a few hornworms the day I moved her back to her enclosure and a lot of misting. How’s yours doing?

So glad you're girl's doing well. As for mine she was a bit tired and cranky yesterday but she ate about 5 dusted crickets and I left her alone. Today she's basking and acting normal so hopefully mine and her ordeal is over...lol. I still can't believe how many eggs she had in her tiny little body.

Back
Top Bottom