sticky tongue farms?

xraygirl

Established Member
With everyones suggestion, I placed an order with them on 11/29 for all three supplements (in the smaller containers). It was like a $40 something total order. I read that they ask for 7-14 business days for processing and to ship the stuff out (it's actually cut off on my computer, but I believe I read that when I ordered.)

However, today is business day 16 and I've heard NOTHING about my order. I've tried emailing (no response), calling (no return call). I got a response from their instagram account and she said she would look into the email and see about getting it shipped out the next day... (that was a week ago now) but still no response...

Has anyone else had this issue? I understand it's the holiday season, but I would appreciate communication about my order as far as when it will ship tomorrow, two weeks, two months, etc...

Hey Xray,

Been through the same situation with no resolution to date..

For future reference it may be easier to buy Minerall from one of the many distributors online.

They have a quality product but the customer service is sub-par in my opinion.

Won't do any direct business with them in the future..

Good Luck

James

If you paid with Paypal or credit card, I'd initiate a claim. You've been very reasonable. Time to get a refund and order from someone else.

Makes you wonder how some places stay in business. I hope it all works out in the end. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom