Stick bugs

Serbianchameleo--- Can you order off ebay ? Sorry for my ignorance but I really only know local stuff (U.S). Years ago I tried from Australia, Philippines, and Poland. I won't tell you the outcome.

if your answer is yes, there are your sources.. :ROFLMAO: (y)
Plus, didn't realize how many land snail are present in Serbia.. WOW! Getting my passport ready.

I have worked with, Goliath, Mack, Indian, and phylium giganteum . Shhhhhhhhhhhh (Phillippines)

Serbianchameleo--- Can you order off ebay ? Sorry for my ignorance but I really only know local stuff (U.S). Years ago I tried from Australia, Philippines, and Poland. I won't tell you the outcome.

if your answer is yes, there are your sources.. :ROFLMAO: (y)
Plus, didn't realize how many land snail are present in Serbia.. WOW! Getting my passport ready.

I have worked with, Goliath, Mack, Indian, and phylium giganteum . Shhhhhhhhhhhh (Phillippines)
If you order something on ebay or amazon you will wait for about 2 months for package to get here 😂. So I can only try to find some from the inside. I dont even know if the customs would allow them to pass..

About the snails, yeah there is like 2 months of total storm. There is a lot of them at this time but they actually dont destroy much plants. Dont know how. I found 5 in my yard the other day but I dont have anything damaged..

Well, interesting that you talk about the damage. The ones I find rarely eat fresh veggies. I have to collect dried flowers from the plants they hang around. They won't even eat the fresh flowers. :unsure: (y)

Oh yeah! Customs--- Some of them have the best collections of weird critters. I wonder how they got them-- not really. My close friend offered me a Komodo Dragon about 8 years ago. I laughed at him. Then he told me of a zoo that he had connections with that had to many hatch out.. I said, no way but thank you very much. Still would never want one.. :D

Back
Top Bottom