Stick bugs

coolguychew

Hello i am starting a group of stick bugs for my pair of parsons i am thinkung about what to feed my new stick bugs i have a good source of eucalyptus is it ok for my chameleons to eat the bugs after they have eaten eucalyptus. I havent read about anything stickbugs have eaten making them poisonous to chameleons has anyone else?

I've always wanted to start my own stick bug colony wayyy before I got a chameleon. I would say a good rule of thumb is to feed your bugs the same thing you would feed your chameleon (other bugs excluded)

I feed mine BlackBerry leaves, I cut small branches with leaves on them and put them in screen cage, I also mist them when I water my chams

Hello i am starting a group of stick bugs for my pair of parsons i am thinkung about what to feed my new stick bugs i have a good source of eucalyptus is it ok for my chameleons to eat the bugs after they have eaten eucalyptus. I havent read about anything stickbugs have eaten making them poisonous to chameleons has anyone else?
Double O James should weigh in on this. He’s got a caddy, and will certainly be able of help here.

Back
Top Bottom