stepping up my feeders

Harley510

Established Member
Recently just got my 700 count crickets :)
I have them in a 1x8x8 plastic critter cage with organic chicken crumble feed as substrate( and they can eat it ) with a good ol mix of veggies for gutloading

Saturday my 200 dubias come in as well :)

Attachments

• 3C026799-8D3B-4CDC-B174-ABE9A16B8268.jpeg
    3C026799-8D3B-4CDC-B174-ABE9A16B8268.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 83
700? That is an awful lot for a cricket keeper. You'd be better off getting a tote with egg crates. If you leave them in the very long you'll probably have a good amount die off.
I wanted to say that but... You see I have the typical angel and demon on my shoulders. This time I listened to the demon who said and I quote, "let them figure it out the stinky way like you had to" lol sorry I try not to listen to him but he's got some good ideas every once and awhile.

a few will die off but it doesn’t really matter they won’t last too long lol

i’m feeding 3 adult beardies, 2 leopard geckos, and my adult veiled( and any of my friends reptiles if they need them )

My dad told me they taste like chicken

I keep mine in this bin I don’t know the size. I have a CuC with them a mix of Dermestid Beetle Larvae and Dermestid Beetles. The other day I noticed they gather everything in one area. View attachment 236763View attachment 236764View attachment 236765

I tried fried crickets before, they taste nothing like chicken. They taste more like paper.

a few will die off but it doesn’t really matter they won’t last too long lol

i’m feeding 3 adult beardies, 2 leopard geckos, and my adult veiled( and any of my friends reptiles if they need them )

A few? Most likely about a quarter or a third will quickly die off due to the lack of space. Imagine playing a 700 player battle royale game in a small map. 700 player solo PUBG?

I tried fried crickets before, they taste nothing like chicken. They taste more like paper.

A few? Most likely about a quarter or a third will quickly die off due to the lack of space. Imagine playing a 700 player battle royale game in a small map. 700 player solo PUBG?
Eh oh well. they’re replaceable as scummy as that sounds lol i got them for a good price

Back
Top Bottom