STELLAAAAA!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Oh my crazy little sweetie! She’s definitely got something going on with her coco coir panels. She shredded part of one so she can stare at her neighbor. Then today I found she had gotten herself wedged between a panel and the screen in the very back of her enclosure. No idea how she managed to get up in there but she didn’t seem to be able to find her way out. The coir panel is wired to the screen and the bottom where she must have entered extends down behind her bioactive bin bag. It was tricky getting her out. Thankfully she’s okay except for a few small bruises on her beautiful little face. Coincidentally I had Grumpy’s wellness vet visit scheduled for the afternoon, but Stella earned to go instead. She’s also earned herself an enclosure upgrade sooner than I had planned. My silly little lady sure makes life interesting.
* gratuitous pic from last week. Hanging by her tail with cute little feets dangling (love it when they do this)
CEF830D2-A6B9-49FB-B457-CBA0C82AB661.jpeg

Oh my crazy little sweetie! She’s definitely got something going on with her coco coir panels. She shredded part of one so she can stare at her neighbor. Then today I found she had gotten herself wedged between a panel and the screen in the very back of her enclosure. No idea how she managed to get up in there but she didn’t seem to be able to find her way out. The coir panel is wired to the screen and the bottom where she must have entered extends down behind her bioactive bin bag. It was tricky getting her out. Thankfully she’s okay except for a few small bruises on her beautiful little face. Coincidentally I had Grumpy’s wellness vet visit scheduled for the afternoon, but Stella earned to go instead. She’s also earned herself an enclosure upgrade sooner than I had planned. My silly little lady sure makes life interesting.
* gratuitous pic from last week. Hanging by her tail with cute little feets dangling (love it when they do this)
View attachment 292296
This is soooooo cute!!! The little feet 😍😍😍

I have very briefly thought about it. Stella and Hammlet would make some beautiful babies. My main concern would be finding good homes for the babies. My sole connection to the reptile world is the forum. If you have any tips/tricks in finding homes, I’m all ears. 👂👂👂
If you ever do mate, I could help you find homes. I still have people asking me for babies. You could use my lineage pictures and do a presale like this here on CF.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/hammy-ivy-baby-veileds.174666/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom