Staying in sleeping spot

20210420_164217.jpg

Farthest he has come out of his spot in well over a week!

Colors are looking more normal also I think

View attachment 299145
Farthest he has come out of his spot in well over a week!

Colors are looking more normal also I think
Awesome!!!!! hopefully it is all uphill from here. His colors do look more vibrant now then they did before.

What do you think about the jungle dawn bar? I am thinking about getting one that is smaller just to add a bit of lighting to the backside of Beman's enclosure.

Reactions: ajs
Awesome!!!!! hopefully it is all uphill from here. His colors do look more vibrant now then they did before.

What do you think about the jungle dawn bar? I am thinking about getting one that is smaller just to add a bit of lighting to the backside of Beman's enclosure.
Yeah I hope so too :) he is in his basking spot now.

I like the bar so far, definitely brightens up his enclosure. Time will tell about its' effect on the plants though I suppose

Yeah I hope so too :) he is in his basking spot now.

I like the bar so far, definitely brightens up his enclosure. Time will tell about its' effect on the plants though I suppose
Well let me know in a few weeks what you think of it. :)

Reactions: ajs
I'm going through something very similar and came across this thread. I was wondering how long this lasted before he went back to normal? Im not sure how long to wait before contacting my vet. Thank you

I'm going through something very similar and came across this thread. I was wondering how long this lasted before he went back to normal? Im not sure how long to wait before contacting my vet. Thank you
I think my cham was doing this because he was constipated tbh. I didn't notice many BMs on the floor of his enclosure during this time. And then there was a very large one after a while. I'd say it probably lasted two weeks maybe two and a half

I think my cham was doing this because he was constipated tbh. I didn't notice many BMs on the floor of his enclosure during this time. And then there was a very large one after a while. I'd say it probably lasted two weeks maybe two and a half
He didnt eat for that long? Mine is a little smaller for his age so I'm worried he cant go that long without eating. I guess I'll have to call the vet, thank you

Veileds tend to become much less active in winter months. Basking for small amounts of time. As long as husbandry is on point then all should be fine and once we go into spring they become more active. If he is not eating. Get a fecal done.

Veileds tend to become much less active in winter months. Basking for small amounts of time. As long as husbandry is on point then all should be fine and once we go into spring they become more active.
I'm just worried because he didnt move at all yesterday, like literally at all. He isnt moving now either.

And what do you think of the jungle dawn bar? Did it help with plant growth? Does it put out much heat?

Veileds tend to become much less active in winter months. Basking for small amounts of time. As long as husbandry is on point then all should be fine and once we go into spring they become more active. If he is not eating. Get a fecal done.
I'll take in the next sample I'm able to find, thank you

And what do you think of the jungle dawn bar? Did it help with plant growth? Does it put out much heat?
I like it. My anglonemia and bromeliad seem to do well but I can never keep plants alive in the pots on the left side of my enclosure. I haven't noticed much heat from it

Back
Top Bottom