Starting to get a bit concerned

I can definitely see you care about your little friend, and that you are not neglecting him. Nothing about your husbandry sticks out to me. It looks pretty much good. A couple small things I notice, but doesn't have anything to do with his current state. Humidity could be switched. I would only mist a couple times during the day and let the enclosure dry out during the day, and provide as close to 100% humidity as possible at night. Have you recently gotten a fecal check for him? It might be worth it to check that out.

Do you have a picture you can post of the entire enclosure?
Just so you and everyone on here gets update, cause I know you all care a lot bout these lil guys and gals too, This morning, he looked significantly better, he’s his pretty blue again, he went immediately to food bowl, and moving is moving quicker, i just need to get his weight back up.

I also took your advice and put a humidifier in the room with him to keep the humidity up higher at night.

Just so you and everyone on here gets update, cause I know you all care a lot bout these lil guys and gals too, This morning, he looked significantly better, he’s his pretty blue again, he went immediately to food bowl, and moving is moving quicker, i just need to get his weight back up.

I also took your advice and put a humidifier in the room with him to keep the humidity up higher at night.
That's wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom