Starting new setup

Uri

Avid Member
I’m gonna try to find a hoehnelii as I made space and found a 18x18x36 enclosure at a garage sale for $10 and since I already have the temps for my montane chameleon I might as well I have the light setups with a basking a plant bulb and a spare t5ho 5.0 fixture. I ordered a set of dragonstrand ledges and misting mount I will go to a local gardening shop for plants and Lowe’s for something to mount the basking bulb a little higher any other suggestions? I’m terms of drainage especially the enclosure is on top of a dresser VERY high above my head I disinfected it and added my old shooting gallery

Attachments

• 6AFD8D5E-296F-485B-97C0-D5E4EC29887C.jpeg
    6AFD8D5E-296F-485B-97C0-D5E4EC29887C.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 79
I must add I’m also gonna need another evaporative coolers to ensure my temps stay below 65 as sometimes they do go at 66 on a hot summer night and well..what fun…in the room I sleep haha…freezing temps. Thankfully the freezing winters will make it to where my temps fall into the 50s at night naturally😅

I’d also love to try out bio activity I’ve done it for my crested gecko and he’s grown beautifully from it with the bio dudes setup

I’m actually getting pictures from the same breeder I got my jacksonii from today and if they look nice I might be tempted I am a little confused on the differences between males and females tho as some are dull the females some males are brightly colored and some are pretty much the same
Gotcha... I dunno ask the breeder. The only things I know about these guys is they require cooler temps and that the females are live bearers.

Gotcha... I dunno ask the breeder. The only things I know about these guys is they require cooler temps and that the females are live bearers.
Yeah I love live bearers because yeah surprises but no eggs not that that’s a problem but there’s something unique about them in my eyes and yeah the cold temps and since I’m keeping it in my room I’m gonna need a LOT of blankets for myself

Yeah I love live bearers because yeah surprises but no eggs not that that’s a problem but there’s something unique about them in my eyes and yeah the cold temps and since I’m keeping it in my room I’m gonna need a LOT of blankets for myself
Yeah at least you only get infertile slugs with them as long as you get them from someone reputable that has not bred them. No egg laying stress.

Reactions: Uri
Back
Top Bottom