Starting breeding project need help

pantherchamlove36

Established Member
So I decided to give breeding a try with panther chameleons,I would like to know step by step, how others have accomplished this? I have an incubator but no containers for eggs and no hatch rite so what should I use? At what age is safe to breed females?

Breeding with how many females? Just one you keep as a pet?
Have you had any chameleons lay eggs yet? How much experience have you had with keeping chameleons alive and healthy already?

How do you keep your chameleons? Can you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum please and post photos of the cage setup including the lights and also if the chameleons please.

Have you thought about what you're going to do when the eggs hatch? How will you sell them? Will you be able to supply appropriately sized food for the hatchlings, caging, lighting and everything else they need? Will you be able to have proper/enough caging, enough UVB lights?

I'm willin to spend the money on caging for the hatchlings and I'm buying one female panther for breeding this is all new to me so it will be my first clutch of panther babies and I'm also aware of how much they eat and have no issues buying feeder crickets for them, I have few years experience keeping these animals alive I need ideas for caging baby's any pics are appreciated

If you look through a few of jannB's threads you will find good ideas for caging hatchlings. If I can find the threads, I'll post them. In the npmeantime you might want to look yourself.

Back
Top Bottom